Friday, June 29, 2012

Just Hangin' Out with Quick Quotes!

Happy Friday!!!

I'm super excited to share a page that I created with pieces from the June Club Q kit today!  It featured our Summer Samba and had such bright and fun colors!!!  These photos are of our youngest last year when he was 2.  They grow so so fast!!!


The kit included so many super cool die cut shapes to work with!  I used the white scalloped square die cut and I cut an end to layer under my papers.  I also cut the sun apart from one of the provided cuts and thought it would be fun to layer over the yellow here.  I embellished it with a flourish acetate piece and a wooden button from my stash.


I absolutely LOVE our Frosted Flourishes!  They add such a nice soft feel to a project and can help show some movement.  To add to the fun here I attached my yellow paper with a few segments of zig zag stitching.

The Itty Bitty Vellum quote that I used here felt just perfect for the page!  I used a scrap piece of black card stock and a rectangle Spellbinders die to create a very simple frame.  The black coordinated nicely with my photo mats.


Ingredients:  
June Club Q - Quick Quotes
Boys - Itty Bitty Box Quotes - Quick Quotes
PowderPuff Chalk Inks - Quick Quotes
 - Lemonade, Marischino Cherry, Blue Hawaiian, Mango Mai Tai
Frosted Flourishes - Quick Quotes
Rectangle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Grand Calibur - Spellbinders
Acetate Sun Accent - K&Co.
Green and Black Cardstock - AC
Wooden Button - Pebbles
Red Heart - Colorbok
Dymo Labeler
Tiny Attacher, Tim Holtz
Other:  Sewing Machine, Thread, Green Gingham Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity day!!!

~ Rhonda


1 comment:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great layout...love the tiny little heart! I need to get my Quick Quotes Vellums out again! Thanks for the inspiration!