Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fun in the Sun with Moxxie!!!

Happy Thursday!  Woo Hoo to the weekend coming up, right?!!!

I have a beach themed project to share with you today!  Now that we have officially moved into "summer" it seemed like fun to think beach!

Interestingly enough, these photos were taken in St. Augustine, FL in November of all things!  The Moxxie line called "At the Beach" was the starting inspiration for my page.

I loved the surf boards on the "Surf's Up" paper and cut those out.  

I then used my wavy sticker to give a little water flavor to the page.

Check out these fun stickers!  You'll see what I did next...


The coordinating die cuts for this line are so fun and versatile!

I've also added a die cut here using a Cheery Lynn Designs flourish and a yellow aqua strip from the squiggle die by MFT.  A bit of stickles added to my photo corners and the flourish and sunshine made the page jump to life a bit.  The journaling tags were my finishing element.

I love that the die cut coordinating elements for this line are two sided and give you so many design choices!  If your local scrapbook store doesn't carry Moxxie yet, be sure to ask them!!!

That's all for me today, I'm off to create a few more things!!!

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

I love the sun and all the little embellishments you added to this page. Thanks for the inspiration!