Saturday, May 9, 2015

Beyond the Horizon with Quick Quotes

Happy Saturday to you!

I'm up over on the Quick Quotes blog today.  I created a card to share that I've used the pattern paper sentiment as part of my overall design. Do you ever do this?


In honor of Mother's Day I really wanted to create a card that would be suitable for Mom on her special day or serve another purpose as well. 


I started with the Baggage Claim 100 paper, then cut the "Beyond the Horizon" sentiment from it. I added a few hearts and doily behind it, then finished with the banner backing for the "Love You" sticker in the Sheer Joy collection.  

Quick Quotes Products:
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Warm Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset
Baggage Claim 100
Baggage Claim 200
Baggage Claim 400
Baggage Claim 800
Sheer Joy Die Cut Stickers

Other Products:
Stick Pin and Gems by Want2Scrap
Banner, Border, Heart and Note Paper dies by MFT
Doily die by Memory Box

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity and special weekend!!!

No comments: