Monday, December 9, 2013

Merry and Bright with Cheery Lynn Designs!

Happy Monday, it's my day to host the blog over at Cheery Lynn Designs!  How was your weekend?  Did you get much shopping, crafting or baking done?  As you can see by my photo's below it was really snowing here in Minnesota.

I took a bit of time to do some crafting of course.  I've got a card to share today inspired by our challenge this week, "Red and Green".

"Merry and Bright" (A2 sized card)

I started with the Kiwi Spirit Doily and layered it with the Horizon Oval Boutique Stacker that I turned vertically.  Next you'll see the Sophie's Heart Mini peeking out.  On top of it is the smallest Horizon Oval Boutique Stacker in a horizontal position that I attached with foam dots, then topped with the Sentiment Frame 1. 


Tags 4 were used to tuck under my sentiment frame for an added fun touch.  I cut the holly leaves apart from my Mega Holly Flourish and tucked them into my border, then added a little bling for the berries.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Other Products:
Silver and Gold pattern papers by BoBunny
Stick Pin by Petaloo
Sentiment Rub-On and Sparklets by Kaisercraft
Pearls by Want2Scrap
Other:  Seam Binding Ribbon and Velvet Ric-Rac trim

I hope you are able to join us for our "Red and Green" challenge this week, remember there's a $20 gift certificate prize to be won!  We always enjoy seeing your beautiful creations with our dies.  

Have a super scrappity Monday!