Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things with BoBunny!

Happy Saturday crafty peeps!  I am super excited to be up on the BoBunny blog today to share a project with you featuring the Silver and Gold collection.

I just love the classic elegance of the Silver andGold collection and wanted to showcase that elegance, while keeping it fun and a bit whimsical!


I selected a photo from last year that shows the excitement of waiting for Santa at ages 3 and 5!  I printed it in black and white so the focal point would be their expressions.  The sentiment is of course from Noteworthy and was the main inspiration that I built the overall design from. 


I cut some lacy border pieces from the Silver & Gold pattern paper, then created a border behind my green layer to coordinate the elegance of the pattern on the red background paper, The List. 


Some jewels were the finishing touch on my Toy Shoppe sign and also on the title. Make sure that you ask for this collection at your local scrapbook store! 

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Silver and Gold, Dots, The List, Stripes, Gift Shoppes, Ornaments, Trees / Silver and Gold
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, 12 by 12 / Silver and Gold
Jewels: Silver and Gold
Jewel Flourishes: Frosting Jewels
Noteworthy: Silver and Gold
Trinkets: Silver and Gold
Brads: Silver and Gold
Dimensional Stickers: Silver and Gold
Combo Sticker: Silver and Gold
Petals: Silver and Gold

Other Products Used:
Dancing Doily Lace Border die by Cheery Lynn Designs
Dianza Doily Die with Angel Wings by Cheery Lynn Designs
Mega Holly Flourish Die by Cheery Lynn Designs
3x4 Notebook Paper Die by My Favorite Things

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity weekend!!!

No comments: