Saturday, June 1, 2013

Number 1 Dad!

Happy June to you!

It's my day to share a project with you over at ScrapTownLady.com today.  In anticipation of Father's Day in a few weeks, I thought it would be nice to be prepared in advance this year.

This card was created using the "Hope" line by Authentique using some of the Frames and Corners of "Strong", along with some Cheery Lynn Designs dies and a few fun embellishments.


Since Hope is a spring or Easter themed line, as it also has beautiful browns and blues, you can really use it for any masculine project.  The cream, brown and blue combination is one of my favorites! 


I accented the heart in my "Dad" sentiment with a touch of glossy accents.  The Cheery Lynn Dies make your projects so elegant and classic, I just love how you can mix them in with any theme and they are always gorgeous!  

Be sure to stop and visit the extensive die section over in the ScrapTownLady store.

ScrapTownLady Ingredients:
Lace Square Heart Mega Doily - Cheery Lynn Designs

Other:  Blue Card Stock, Sewing Machine and Thread

Thank you so much for stopping on over today!
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

JAVAGIRL said...

Beautiful work