Friday, May 31, 2013

Mini May-nia with Quick Quotes

Happy Friday to you!

It's my day over at Quick Quotes to share a project with you. During the month of May we have been featuring the all new Wire Bound Mini Albums. I am very excited to show you this cute album that I've been working on!

For my project I selected the "Be Bold" album and used the coordinating elements.  To embellish the cover, I added a coordinating Chipboard Sentiment inked with a bit of Blue Hawaiian PowderPuff Chalk Ink and some flourish bling that I customized by coloring and cutting apart to work into the album design.


I altered the bling using my Copic marker so it would match.


I used the 6x6 Paper Pad Sentiments and my corner rounder to create the tabs.


I folded the page on the right in half to create a pocket.


This album is so versatile:

Learning to ride our bike without training wheels!

A few scattered stars help balance the florals on the page.


For this pocket, I folded my page into a pocket, then trimmed a triangle to my fold point. When I was trimming it, my book slipped and this is what happened:


To disguise my trimming error I used a tab punch that I have and it worked perfectly!

I loved the colors with these photos.

Some fun die cuts mimic the action in the photo.

These wire bound mini albums are so much fun to work with!  The pages are so vibrant and well planned out, it takes all of the stress out of making a fantastic project.  With a stack of photos and your collection, you could easily complete one of these at your next crop.

Add your own special touches and you will have an amazing book of memories to share with your loved ones. 

Products Used:
Be Bold - Stickers - Quick Quotes
May Club Q - (Aqua Bling, Ribbon and Jumbo Brad) - Quick Quotes
PowderPuff Chalking Ink in Red Hot, Blue Hawaiian, Tahiti and Lemonade - Quick Quotes

Other Items:  Tab Punch by Stampin Up, Tag Punches by Marvy Uchida, Memory Box Dies, MFT Dies, Baker's Twine by The Twinery, Copic Marker B02, Bling by Want2Scrap, Flair, Corner Rounder, Enamel Dots by MME, Teresa Collins and Basic Grey, Wise Words by Jillibean Soup, Remarks Stickers by Amy Tangerine, Arrow tabs by K and Co., Acetate Arrows by Basic Grey

Thank you so much for stopping on over today!  I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new Wire Bound Mini Album by Quick Quotes!  You can pick one up over at the Quick Quotes Store or over at Scrapbook.com

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute album!