Friday, June 7, 2013

My Sweet Memory

Happy Friday crafty friends!

It's my day over at the ScrapTownLady blog and I decided to go with a bit of masculine inspiration since we are getting close to Father's Day.

This is created with Authentique's "Hope" pattern papers with a few die cut elements from "Strong" and "Renew".

The chipboard sentiment I painted with some cream paint and thought about inking with some blue ink but I liked it so well in cream that I left it plain. All of the die cuts on this page are by Cheery Lynn Design.


I love the sweet little hummingbird from Cheery Lynn Designs!
The chipboard here is Blue Fern Studios and is wonderful!!!

A little creative title work with stickers.

The inspiration for this page begins completely with the photo of our boys with their Grandpa on the farm.  I thought the colors matched the collection so well!  Hard to believe it's an Easter line, but I love it!  You'll find it very versatile for all of those masculine pages.  Don't be afraid to add a little floral or flourish charm or sparkle, it often adds that unexpected bit of warmth you want.

Be sure to visit the ScrapTownLady store for all of your crafting needs, she has an amazing array of products (dies!)  that you have to check out!

ScrapTownLady Ingredients:
Hope "Adorn" Paper - Authentique
Hope "Lavish" Paper - Authentique
Hope "Faith" Paper - Authentique
Hope "Custom" Paper - Authentique
Hope "Statements" Stickers - Authentique
Hope "Elements" Stickers - Authentique
 
Thanks so much for stopping on over today!
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout and love the sweet picture