Monday, September 10, 2012

Spotlight on... Snag 'em Stamps!

Monday greetings to you!  

The next two weeks over at Imaginisce we are doing a fun product spotlight feature on our Snag 'em stamps.  I'm super excited to be kicking off this fun event today so here--we--go!


It's always so much fun to play with our stamps.  I thought it would be fun to make a few Halloween cards featuring our Snag 'em stamps from the Monster Mash collection. 
For the square chevron and scalloped shaped cards, I used my Silhouette.  The hexagon shaped card was created with the newly released Spellbinders hexagon die.

I cut a few leaves, layered them and decorated in Sugar Skull's hair, 
then added some Crackle Accents.

On the Hex card I layered a few hexagon shapes and used the sentiment from one of our Sticker Stackers.  I added a witches boot for fun.  She is secured with a wobbler.  (Have I said that she is one of my all time favorite Snag 'em Stamps?  She is so so cute!!!)

The Spooky card I layered the tree die cut under the interior sentiment block so it would peek out from behind my mummy and ghost.  The ghost has fairy glitter on it and my mummy has some frost glimmer on it.  I added some "eyes" to the Spooky sentiment using my i-Rock and hot rocks.

The "Boo!" card layers a Halloween fence behind the chipboard sentiment.  Eddie has a wobbler behind him too, so he wiggles and jiggles when you move or rock the card.

Ingredients:  Monster Mash Pattern Papers, Chipboard, Sticker Stackers and Snag 'em Stamps Sugar SkullEddieMummyGhost and Foam Tape by Imaginisce, i-Rock and Hot Rocks by Imaginisce, Crackle Accents, Silhouette, Spellbinders, Spooky Tree die by Cheery Lynn Designs, Wobbler, Momento Ink, Copics, Trim by Cosmo Cricket, Twine by The Twinery, Glue Gloss and Fairy Dust by Donna Salazar, Smootch Glitz in Frost by Clearsnap, Xyron 5" Creation Station and Mega Runner.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today.  Be sure to visit the Imaginisce blog for more Snag 'em stamps inspiration all week!!!

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

2 comments:

Liz said...

That witch is super Ugly cute.. I love her...
Great card the colors and all the details are so fun.!

Kimberly S said...

They're all so cute! Especially love the little vampire. hugs, Kimberly