Saturday, September 8, 2012

Magic happens to those who believe...

Happy Saturday crafty peeps!

I'm up today over on the Quick Quotes blog.  I thought I would play along with Suzanne's challenge from yesterday and share some cards with you.  These feature the all new Stowaway collection and our Itty Bitty Box of Vellum Quotes which are just perfect for card making.


I created a simple corrugated tag with packaging leftovers to use as a sentiment block.

Ingredients:  Stowaway collection, PowderPuff Chalk Inks in Baja Blue and Mocha Mama, Itty Bitty Box of Vellum Quotes - Sentiments and brads by Quick Quotes, A2 Postage Stamps Spellbinders die cuts, Washi tape by Queen and Co. and K and Co., Flower by Creative Charms, Corner Chomper, Cardstock, String and Cardboard.

These die cuts were part of a class during the Quick Quotes St. Louis Private Reserve that I recently attended.   Not sure what a Private Reserve is?  It's an amazing weekend packed full of scrapping, prizes, fun and friendship!  For a more detailed description check out this blog post. 

Ken Oliver from Spellbinders passed out the quotes, die cuts, cardstock and brads, then said...  do something with these, make your own cards...  so here are my creations.  

I hunted around in my bag of goodies to see what might be fun to add and included my Washi Tapes.  The cardboard packaging came from the Scrapbook Album box that we all received.   

I hope I've inspired you a bit today and if you happen to create a card, link on up to our Challenge!

Have a super scrappity day!

No comments: