Monday, March 12, 2012

Makin' Waves Release Party!

Happy Monday to you!

We're so excited this week to release our latest line over at Imaginisce!  It's called Makin' Waves and you're going to love the colors!!! 

Last summer we enjoyed a little pool time at my sister-in-law's home and it was a really fun time to take a few photos.  I love the bright orange mats in contrast with the blue water and yellow of the float.

"Fun Makin' Waves!!!" (12x12 layout)

To bring a little motion and attention to the wavy pattern of the fish pattern paper, I stitched and left tails along the way.

I added some bling with my i-Rock on the umbrella, in the sun of my Hot Summer Day chipboard and a few sprinkled accents down in the water too.  Don't you love those Cheery Lynn Designs doilies here?  I thought they were awesome! 

To create my little scuba boy tag, I used my little Martha Stewart mini tag punch.  I thought he was so cute!!!

Thanks to Becky Fleck for the inpiration of one of her March sketches for this!!!

----------

My next project is a fun card with an encouraging sentiment.  I thought so anyway...  lol!

"Keep On Swimmin" (A2 Card)

Some details:
 The waves are hand cut from cardstock and I pressure embossed them. 

The i-Rock, hot rocks and silver tears were used to accent the fish, crab eyes, and waves and bubbles.  I also used one of my i-Top punches to give a bit more "wave" simulation. 

Imaginisce Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Mega Sunflower Doily die, Cheery Lynn Designs
Nautical Wheeler Doily die, Cheery Lynn Designs
Circle Punch, Uchida
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Cardstock, Core'dinations (layout)
Cardstock, Bazzill (card)
Twine, The Twinery
Mini Alphas, MLS
Tickets, Pink Paislee
Grand Calibur, Spellbinders
Scrapbook Adhesives Runner, 3L
Other:  Ribbon, Button, Sewing Machine and Thread

Thanks so much for stopping on over!  Be sure you stop on over to the Imaginsce blog to see what lovely creations that the rest of the design team has to share with you!

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

No comments: