Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kanban Crafts Debut!

Today is a fun and exciting day for me! 

I get to debut my first couple of projects for Kanban Crafts!  When I first received my design box of goodness from Kanban, it was like an explosion of all things beautiful.  You can't even imagine the quality of these products until you get them in your hands!!!  The cardstock has this beautiful finish to it.

The first design that caught my attention was this adorable "Coffee Shop" set! 
A little detail for you:
Kanban Crafts Products: 
Coffee Shop "PCT9904"
Bella Coffee Shop "PCT9965"

Of course I added my crinkle ribbon and some elegant trim.  You'll also see my favorite Imaginisce i-Rock bling on the bottom and one of those super cute pink metal hearts!  Stick pins are Maya Road.  The layer was created using one of my Spellbinders dies.  The clouds and the flower on top are MFT dies.  A bit of stickles on the sun and in the clouds was the final touch.

For my next project, I wanted a create a card for a friend.  You can never have too many of those right?  I found the colors here to be so gorgeous!
I used a bit of my ClearSnap Smooch Spray on a simple white doily and layered it behind my table and it worked so nicely!  My button?  Created with the Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Round 20 and some of the coordinating packaging paper.  A bit of my favorite crinkle ribbon finished this card up so nicely!
 
Kanban Crafts Products:

English Riviera - With Love - Lilac  "PCT1214"
Thank you so much for stopping on over today!  Be sure to stop over and check out Kanban Crafts products!  Not sure where to buy them?  Check out Big Craft Store!

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

3 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Your projects are beautiful! I'm in love with the crinkly ribbon, where did you find it?

Debbie Garcia said...

My friend would adore these they are so printe

Liz said...

Now you know this is close to my heart GF
Rock on