Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Celebrate Life!

Hello there!  Can you believe we are already into November and Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching us?  I sure can't! 

I wanted to share with you today a fun little card that I created using the Quick Quotes Club Q October kits.  They feature some stunning Teresa Collins papers!
I wanted to create a Thanksgiving/Fall themed card with the very elegant papers from the kit. To play a bit with the elegance of the papers, I include a bit of black tulle. I attached it with some staples, then melted the top ruffles just a bit with my heat embosser.
One of the small black laser cut frames was the perfect size to create my sentiment block. Once adhered to the paper from behind, I attached it to the base using foam dots.

Aren’t the patterns and swirls in this line just beautiful? I tore my itty bitty quote vellum, then inked the edges with Mango Mai Tai.

Ingredients:
- October Quick Quotes Club Q Kits
- Cherry Truffle for button
- Itty Bitty Quotes, “Sentiments”
- Powderpuff Chalk Inks: Mango Mai Tai, Midnight Confessions

Non-Kit Ingredients:
- Black Tulle
- Foam Dimensionals
- Epiphany Crafts Button Studio 20, 1 Button 20
- White Thread
- Tiny Attacher, Tim Holtz for Ranger

Thanks so much for being patient as I get back into my regular groove again.  We had a nice family vacation last week and things are finally going to get back to normal now!  Yayyy!!!


Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

No comments: