It's called Julie Je T'aime and it was the absolute perfect match to a photo I received.
I created this project as a graduation gift for my cousin's daughter. When we received her graduation announcement, the photo was matted in these exact colors. I find this collection to be SO absolutely beautiful! This project was framed and presented to her at the reception.
A detail photo for you. I layered my Cricut cut flourishes with our Frosted Flourishes and also added in the flowers and vines. The i-top coordinating brad that was used on the left flower, I added some Rock Candy stickles to it for some texture.
- To compliment the fun and funky feel of the papers, I matted the photo in angles using a touch of coordinating solid cardstock, stitching the mats in black thread for interest.
- Have you seen our Frosted Flourishes? They are stunning! I used two of them to frame the photo. To add more elegance and layers, I cut a few more flourishes from the papers using my Cricut and the Cricut Storybook Cartridge.
- I created a sentiment frame using my Cricut Expression and the George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge.
- For the flowers, I used the Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge and cut three sizes, inked and assembled. To give dimension to the flowers, I use a small wooden skewer to curl the floral petals.
- Powder Puff Chalk Inks used: Mocha Mama, Tahiti, and Purple Passion
Large Border Punch and Butterfly Punches, Martha Stewart
Floral Punch, Fiskars
Smaller Daisy Punch, EK Success
Cricut Storybook Cartridge
Cricut Accent Essentials Cartridge
Cricut George & Basic Shapes Cartridge (Sentiment Frame cut at 9")
MFT Doily Die
Non QQ Items Used:
2 Kaisercraft Pearls, Yellow
2 Imaginisce 22mm i-top brads
1 Purple Floral Brad
Ranger Rock Candy Stickles
Ranger Diamond Stickles
Vintage Crochet Lace
Thanks so much for popping on over to spend a moment with me! If you haven't checked out Quick Quotes store yet, be sure to stop on over and peek at their beautiful products!!!
Have a super scrappity day!