Thursday, December 24, 2015

Gift Packaging with SEI

Greetings and a happy Christmas Eve day to you! 

I was recently up on the SEI Blog to share a gift packaging idea. I used a cute Corrugated Pillow Box and decorated it with Borders and Sundries from the Glimmering Boughs collection along with one of the papers.


Have you seen these Corrugated Pillow Boxes? They are adorable and very sturdy in design, something that a mom of young boys completely appreciates! (Think toy cars or smallish gifts that you really want to limit the peeking factor on!)
 

To add a bit of holiday pizazz, I selected a few borders from the Glimmering Boughs Border pack and adhered them by wrapping around to the back. On top of that I added a pretty kraft foiled doily from the Sundries Pack.
 

The crowning glory is the poinsettia flower that I created and placed on top of the doily. In the center is one of the pretty buttons that is included in the Sundries pack as well. I added some holly greens and flourish using my die cutting machine and "Evergreen Branches" paper .
 
The Glimmering Boughs collection has such pretty elements with elegant finishes and designs.
SEI Products Used:
Glimmering Boughs "Evergreen Branches" paper
Glimmering Boughs Borders
Glimmering Boughs Sundries
 
Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today. Have a super scrappity day and enjoy the holidays!

No comments: