Friday, December 11, 2015

Merry Mistletoe Cards with SEI


Friday greetings to you! I was recently up over on the SEI Blog, sharing a few cards created featuring the Merry Mistletoe Card Kit which includes card bases, envelopes, die cuts, glitter elements, stickers, pearls and adhesive foam squares.

This kit has instructions and materials to complete 8 holiday greeting cards. I thought it would be fun to come up with a few other designs.

Joy to the World card featuring Merry Mistletoe Card Kit by SEI designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

My first card is "Joy To The World" and has a pop up feature to it in the interior. I selected the red micro dot pop up card base, added the blue striped border to the edge finished with a touch of gold string that I had on my desk. The sentiment was adhered using the foam squares.

Joy to the World card featuring Merry Mistletoe Card Kit by SEI designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I started with the mistletoe and layered a bit of the floral trim which I cut into a banner at the end. The mistletoe is embellished with the gold glitter circle accents and a few of the pearls. I added some foam squared to the die cut bird and adhered.

Joy to the World card featuring Merry Mistletoe Card Kit by SEI designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

For the interior, I added the gingerbread house to the pop up fold, then adhered the candy cane stickers on either side on top of the gold string. The glitter lights banner was added above the sentiment block.

Snowman card featuring Merry Mistletoe Card Kit by SEI designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

My second card, "May your Holidays be Bright and Merry" is more clean and simple in design. I love that the kit elements give you so many fun options! For this card, I chose the light green card base and added the multi color fold accent. I used a gold accent strip and tied a bow using some of my gold string.

Snowman card featuring Merry Mistletoe Card Kit by SEI designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The snowman was attached using foam squares, then I tucked in the sentiment and added one small package using a foam square. The light banner was trimmed and layered to fit under the snowman and up to the trim. I accented the lights with a bit of glossy accents for shine.

SEI Products Used:
Merry Mistletoe Card Kit

Thanks so much for stopping over today for a visit. Have a super scrappity day!


No comments: