Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Best Elf with Quick Quotes

Tuesday greetings to you! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and are excited about heading into the New Year.

I have a new Quick Quotes page to share with you featuring pieces from the December Club Q Kit. I don't know about you, but I try to keep up in documenting memories along the way, but I will be honest here... life sometimes just gets busy and things fall by the wayside. In the end, I try not to get bummed out that I don't have every single perfect photo. It's about telling our story, but yet still living in the moment.

Today's page features our Elf on the Shelf who is named Lucky. I didn't get nearly as many photos of his shenanigans this year as I had hoped. That's ok though, I have a couple of our favorites.

"Enjoy the Moment... Lucky, the Best Elf!"

I used a piece of black card stock for the foundation layer of the page, and started adding bits and pieces. I used the burlap ribbon to add some texture to my punched and layered border.


I cut my "Lucky" title script using my Silhouette Cameo, then added Seafoam PowderPuff Chalk Ink and then touched it here and there with some Sky Blue PowderPuff Chalk Ink as well.  

You can see the "Enjoy the Moment" vellum quote is showcased with this beautiful chipboard frame that comes in the kit. I covered it first with Sky Blue, then stamped on it using Warm Sand.


A few enamel dots, flairs , buttons, stick pins and alphas from my personal stash helped finish up the page. The papers featured in the December Club Q Kits are from the Whistlin' Dixie Collection.

Quick Quotes Products Used:
December Club Q
49 Shades of Grey 103
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Sky Blue, Seafoam and Warm Sand
Whistlin' Dixie Die Cut Stickers
Previous Club Q: Flourish Chipboard

Other Products:
"The Best" Flair by UmWow Studio
"Santa" Flair by A Flair For Buttons
Enamel Dots by My Minds Eye
Alphas by AC
Stick Pins by Maya Road
Glimmer Spray, Stamps and Doily by BoBunny

I hope I've inspired you to scrap some of your holiday memories today. Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today, have a super scrappity day!

2 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

lovin' it!

Alicia

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love, love, love your style! This is absolutely darling!