Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May Club Q with Quick Quotes

Happy Tuesday to you! I'm excited to share my Quick Quotes project with you today.

I created a page with pieces from the all new May Club Q kit and a few extras from my stash. Have you seen the kits yet? They feature the all new Serendipity collection and are beautiful!

Here's a sneak for you...

Here's what I created:

I've added the ruler strip from the Baggage Claim 300 paper. The splatters are Silk Paint in gold, bright blue and green to accent the color scheme against the navy blue. This page was created during a crop and one of my scrappy friends shared her paints with me. Thank you so much J!


A few enamel dots and stars were added for fun and texture. I have to say, this kit has the most amazing inspirational quotes? I grouped them together to convey my thoughts and emotions.

Quick Quotes always has just the perfect quotes for your page or project, every single time!

Quick Quotes Products Used:
May Club Q
Serendipity 300
Baggage Claim 300
PowderPuff Chalk Inks:  Blue Moon, Limeade, Blue Lagoon

Other Products:
Enamel Dots by MME
Acrylic Stars by Heidi Swapp
Silk Paint by Splash of Color
Fishtail Banner Dies by MFT
Scallop Rectangle Die by Cheery Lynn Designs

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Be sure you stop on over to the Quick Quotes blog, word has it there is a giveaway going on!!!

Have a super scrappity day!

1 comment:

ALINE said...

This is very beautiful!