Monday, May 12, 2014

A Little Thanks with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday crafty friends!  It's my day to share a project over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog today!

I created a shaped card to share with you today in one of my favorite color combinations, pink and brown.


I've used the Swedish Spring Oval Frame here as the backdrop.  Next I added a few layers of Scalloped Circles XM5, then the  Sophie's Heart Mini .  To create the sentiment block I used the Sentiments Frame #2 on top of a small Coved Horizon Boutique Stacker. I attached that with foam dots.  


Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
Coved Rectangle Classic- XL-10
Scalloped Coved Rectangle - XL-11
Coved Rectangle Classic Silver Stackers - L10
Swedish Spring Oval Frame - FRM135

Other Products:
Primrose patterned papers by BoBunny
Pearls by KaiserCraft
Seam Binding Ribbon
Cheesecloth
Butterfly Stickpin by Jillibean Soup
Heart Stickpin by Maya Road

Please join us this week for our all new challenge "Dry Embossing", you can find all of the details here.  You could win a gift certificate to the Cheery Lynn Designs store just for playing along.  

We love to see your beautiful creations and can't wait to see what you do with our theme this week!

Thanks for stopping on over for a visit today, have a super week.

1 comment:

ALINE said...

This card is pretty!