Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Off the Page with BoBunny!

Happy Tuesday to you! It's always an exciting day when I get to share my BoBunny projects with you.  Today is one of those days!

Today we are featuring projects that are "Off The Page"!

I love to create home decor pieces or gifts for my friends and family. I've had this decorative shadowbox for a bit and I thought it would be just perfect to showcase some of my favorite elements from The Avenues collection. I prepared it by painting it cream.


I began by choosing my favorite background paper, then added additional elements such as the fussy cut door layered on top of some cheese cloth. The door was attached with foam dots to allow space to layer other elements. 


The flowers are all made from the collections pattern papers. I just love how the various stickers, chipboard, trinkets and jewels all came together for this project. 

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: The Avenues, Home, Clocks, Dot, Treasures, Trellis / The Avenues
6x6 Paper Pad: The Avenues
Trinkets: The Avenues
Jewels: The Avenues
Stickers: The Avenues Combo Sticker, The Avenues Dimensional Sticker, The Avenues Misc Me Sticker
Brads: The Avenues
Chipboard: The Avenues 12x12
Kraft: Wood Gears
Jewel Flourishes: Glaze Jewels

Thanks so much for taking a moment to stop on over to my blog today!  Have a super scrappity day!!!




No comments: