Friday, September 13, 2013

Neapolitan Collection by Pretty Little Studio

Happy Friday crafty friends!

I've got a Pretty Little Studio project to share with you today that I created featuring the all new Neapolitan collection. When I looked at the all of the fun design elements in the collection, one of my favorites are the Strawberry Arrows and I knew I wanted to use those!



I thought it would be fun to accent my son's rosy cheeks in this photo (and of course his silly face!) with a bit of pink. When we ask him what his favorite color is, he says "every color in the world!", so the sherbet swirl was the perfect choice for the background pattern here.


A little extra texture was added by layering my arrows and garland circles. What a fun collection!!!

Pretty Little Studio Ingredients
Strawberry Arrow Journaling Tags
A Cherry On Top Garland Circles
Sherbet Swirl 8x8 Pattern Paper
Raspberry Gelati 8x8 Pattern Paper
Sugar Cone 8x8 Pattern Paper
Lemonade Picture Cards
Root Beer Float Stickers
Neapolitan Arrow Word Stickers
Birthday Sprinkles Tabs

Other:  Cardstock by Bazzill, Flair by Paper Bakery, Tahiti PowderPuff Chalk Ink by Quick Quotes, Chipboard arrows by AC, Buttons, Thread and Sewing Machine.

Thanks so much for stopping on by today!  Be sure you stop on over to the Pretty Little Studio Blog and say hello too.  : ) 

No comments: