Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Card Inspiration with Imaginisce!

Greetings to you!!!

This month over at Imaginisce a few of us were challenged to create a few Christmas cards.  How fun is that?!

Here are a few simple cards that you can create with your leftovers from other projects.  I don't know about you, but there are times when I'm creating a project that I cut or create extra things and then don't end up using them.  For my cards today, I used our "Christmas Cheer" collection scraps from prior projects and of course my favorite i-Rock tool.
 

This wreath sticker is layered on top of a delicate lacy die cut by Memory Box.  I used my Silhouette to cut the negative chevrons and then created a simple fishtail banner to layer it on.  A bit of extra shimmer is added with my i-Rock and a variety of pretty hot rocks and glam rocks, plus a little silver tear for the candle flame.
 

My next card features our Snag 'em stamp that I colored using my Copics, a sticker stacker and a canvas sticker accented with some more gems.  The flourish was cut with my Silhouette.  A bit of embossing on the background pattern paper gives a bit of texture.


Some details for you...

I just love using my Copic markers!!!  Our Snag 'Em stamps are so much fun!
 
Ingredients:  Christmas Cheer Collection, Reindeer Snag 'em Stamp, Canvas Sticker, Sticker Stacker, i-Rock, Hot Rocks Compact - Jewel, Glam Rocks - Silver Tears, Glam Rocks - Hot Rocks Compact - Glitter, Glam Rocks - Pearl, Swiss Dot Cardstock, Bazzill, Silhouette, d'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Big Shot by Sizzix, Anastasia Border Die, Cheery Lynn Designs, Floral Lace Die, Memory Box.
 
Thanks for the fun card challenge Imaginsce!  I always love to make cards!!!

Have a super scrappity day!!! 
~ Rhonda

No comments: