Friday, November 30, 2012

Quick Quotes Made in Minutes Cards!


Friday greetings and December Eve to you!

I have a few "Made in Minutes" cards to share with you today that were created using the November Club Q "Option B" kit.  The little stocking is actually a pocket card, the perfect gift card holder!


I cut apart the lacy circle die cuts in the kit for my Merry Christmas card and also did the same to use on my little stocking for the heel and toe accents. 





This was the perfect kit to take along with us when we were traveling for Thanksgiving.  It contained all of these fun pieces to create a nice variety of cards and tags.  Now I've got a head start on my Christmas cards and a jump start to the season!  

Ingredients:
November Club Q Kit - Option B - Quick Quotes (Papers, Ribbons, Pearls and Sentiments)
Birds on a Wire Punch - Martha Stewart
Kraft Cardstock - The Paper Company

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love them all.. They don't look like minutes they are all very well done.

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the color palette. Thanks for the inspiration! =)