Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bowling Brothers!

Happy Saturday to you!  If you're looking for the Moxxie Blog Hop, please scroll down.  : )

Today I've got a fun project to share using Moxxie's "Bowler Up" collection.  Our boys love to bowl!  There's just something super fun about channeling all of their energy into tossing their bowling ball down the lane.  This is a very very good thing my friends!

I had a series of photos that I attempted to take on one of our last outings.  The cooperation level was a bit on the sketchy side, so a collage seemed like the perfect way to capture this page.


Moxxie makes some fantastic die cut papers and you can see the red scalloped circle base of it peeking underneath.  I layered a circular burst piece of card stock which was cut with my Silhouette and the chevron pattern paper cut in a circle on top.  


The use of circles is to echo the vibe of a bowling ball throughout.  The score strip that I used was crimped for some "bumpy" texture.  I've used quite a few of the coordinating stickers and die cuts here. For my title, the "Brothers" phrase was cut from card stock with my Silhouette.  

Ingredients:
Moxxie - Bowler Up collection (Papers, Stickers and Die-Cuts)
Core'dinations Cardstock
Spellbinders Grand Circle Die
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Silhouette
Buttons by Fancy Pants and Doodlebug
Stick Pins by Maya Road
Paper Crimper by Fiskars

Thanks so much for stopping on over!  Be sure to visit the Moxxie blog for fun inspiration too!
~ Rhonda

4 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome page! I love the scalloped and sunburst borders and the crimped paper is just too fun! Thanks for the inspiration =)

Jan Garber said...

I recall yelling ,"Heads up" a lot when we all went bowling! lol! Great page, Rhonda!

Christine said...

Love this Rhonda! You are always inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great layout! Feels like it is exploding with fun!! xo Evie