Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pot Luck Creativity!

Sunday greetings crafty friends!

I'm here today to share with you what I'll call my "pot luck" card.  : )  You know the kind...  you've been creating a storm with several of your favorite things and look around and get a bit of inspiration!  You grab a bit of this and a bit of that and voila~!


Our featured product at Quick Quotes this month is vellum and I took one of my 'Sentiments' Itty Bitty Vellum Quotes, did some muted chalk inking on the back to soften the look.  I also had a scrap piece of music pattern acrylic that I layered behind it.  It gives a bit of romantic flair to the feel.


The papers used here are from Dreamscape, Miss Morgan, One Fine Day, and French Quarter.  I added a flower by Petaloo and some Little Yellow Bicycle heart stick pins.  The crinkle ribbon, bow and button were my finishing touches.

PowderPuff Chalk Inks used:  Biscotti and Blue Moon.  Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles dies were used for the sentiment block and on my vellum.  Cheery Lynn Designs dies used for the leaves and flourishes.

I hope you try a little "pot luck" creating in your crafty space too! 

~ Rhonda

No comments: