Thursday, March 22, 2012

Introducing the All New... i-Magicut!


Meet i-Magicut!
This new tool from Imaginisce is so innovative and utterly COOL, I can't even begin to tell you how much you are going to love it!  Do you ever get so frustrated with how the edges of your ribbon fray when you work with it?  This is the answer!  The design is fantastic, it's battery operated so you can easily bring it with you to crops.

"Honeymoon Dreams"

I decided to use our new Makin' Waves collection for my project with an empty acrylic flower bucket.  Upcycling this acrylic bucket has been on my list for awhile but I wanted the project to be special. 

I've had these shells from our honeymoon in Hawaii sitting in a drawer and wanted to find them a home.  A sand bucket seemed the perfect idea!  There is such a great tropical vibe to the Makin' Waves line, it was a natural fit for this!

This rock from the beach had a hole through it and I just love it! 

The photo was matted from the back of my bucket.  Then, I mounted my photo inside of the bucket and from there, added the sand and shells.  For additional texture I included a bit of fish netting and scraps of clear bead garland to represent the ocean.

I wanted a light and sweet feel of ribbon on here so I used a lot of organza.  i-Magicut does an amazing job of creating the perfect sealed edge on the ribbons! 

You definitely want to make sure you visit the Imaginisce blog today and leave a comment!  They are giving away one of these fabulous tools to a lucky person -- it could be YOU!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Jan Garber said...

This is absolutely adorable, Rhonda! A keepsake forever!