Thursday, December 8, 2011

Vintage Vibe!

Happy Thursday to you!

I shared one of my Kanban Crafts creations with you yesterday and today I have another.  If you haven't experienced their quality papers yet, you definitely are missing out!! 

This elegant set of gorgeous dress form cards was calling out to me. 
I added a bit of crochet trim under the mat layer.  Of course, I again had to use some of the relief paper to create that pretty rosebud heart button with my Epiphany Button Heart 20 tool!

Some detail for you: 
Ingredients:
CRD1478 - Bella Fiori - Rosie Scripts Beige Background Card
PCT1899 - Bella Fiori - Rosanna Delights Paper Craft Toppers
A4PRL24 - Pearl Blue Cardstock
Button Studio Tool Heart 20 - Epiphany Crafts
Button Studio Accessories Buttons Heart 20 (1) - Epiphany Crafts
Kraft Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Distress Ink - Ranger; in Walnut Stain and Weathered Wood
Foam Tape, Large Petal Rolling Tool - Imaginisce
Stick Pins - Michael's
Other:  Seam Binding Ribbon, Hemp, Trim, Sewing Machine and Thread

If you can't find Kanban Crafts products locally, The Big Craft Store has a wonderful selection for you to browse.

Thanks so much for popping on over today!  Have yourself a super scrappity day!!!
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

Liz said...

Just gorgeous as always loving the kanban stuff