Saturday, December 10, 2011

Quick Quotes December Club Q!

Saturday greetings to you!

Have you checked out the new Quick Quotes Club Q kits for December?  They feature the all new line "Very Merry"!  These papers are just perfect for capturing those holiday memories or creating striking cards or tags.

I chose to get a little jump start on my Christmas tags for my projects today.  I think it's fun to have a few "extra special" tags to spruce up those gifts that you spend a lot of time selecting!  I used an existing tag that I had to copy the size/shape.
Techniques Used:
I cut Santa out from the papers and pieced a "chimney" for him to peek out of.  I loved how his finger was pointing so I figured the tag needed to say "No Peeking".  he he!  I added a little flower soft along the top of the chimney and some glitter to the flourishes.  All pieces were inked with our PowderPuff Chalk Inks.
Here is my second simple tag, "Tis the Season".
Techniques Used:
I used my stub corner chomper for the corners.  The red layer has a star relief punched out from another project, then I layered a snowflake on top of it.  I stapled my sheer ribbon for some interest.  A few acrylic snowflakes added extra texture and interest.  This was a really quick tag but still very fun.  The bells?  Those were a clearance find from the wedding section at my local Michael's. 
Ingredients:
December Club Q Kit:  Very Merry papers and ribbon by Quick Quotes
PowderPuff Chalk inks by Quick Quotes:  Blue Hawaain, Amaretto and Bloody Mary
Kraft Cardstock by The Paper Company
Snowflake Punch by Martha Stewart
Deco Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers
Tiny Attacher, Tim Holtz by Ranger
Heart 14 Shape Studio Tool by Epiphany Crafts
Heart 14 Epoxy Shape by Epiphany Crafts
Other:  Acrylic Snowflakes, Bells, Seam Binding Ribbon

Thanks so much for spending a moment with me here today!  Have a super day!!!
~ Rhonda

No comments: