Saturday, July 16, 2011

Quick Quotes: July Club Q Re-Do!

Happy Saturday to you!

I have a quick layout to share with you today, isn't that cool?  The July Club Q page kits have these beautiful papers called "Miss Morgan" in them and some have sentiments that are just perfect!  The bracket on here is from the Canvas Kit.
Here is a detail photo so you can see some of the dimension and those frosted flourishes!:
As I said, the Miss Morgan papers that come in the July kit are so versatile!  They really make creating your pages or projects virtually effortless!

I came across this photo and the colors in it were just perfect for this line! This is the baby of our family at around 5 months.  He wasn't really a big fan of bathtime at that age, but he loved being snuggled afterwards.  The photos that I got of him in the natural lighting of our living room turned out pretty good.

I started the page with some base cardstock in powder blue and lavender. The mixture of the light colors in with the rich tones gives the project a little boost.  I anchored the bottom of the page with the bracket, matched up the sentiment and then popped the Doily in and then mixed up a few of the colorful papers to layer at the top. 

The butterflies were colored with my Powder Puff Chalk Inks, and then I added just a little stickles for some accent.  Super fast!  To finish things up, I added the frosted flourishes and the big green bling after accenting my butterflies with stickles to dry. 

Ingredients:
Quick Quotes July Club Q Kit

Non-Kit Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Ranger Stickles: Waterfall and Stardust
Classic Butterfly Punch, Martha Stewart
Quick Quotes Frosted Flourishes
Quick Quotes Jewels, "Green and Yellow"
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalk Inks: Mixed Berry, Mocha Mama

Thanks so much for stopping on over and please stop on over to visit the Quick Quotes Blog.  There are some big and I mean super huge things happening soon over there!!!  You definitely will not want to miss out!

~ Rhonda

No comments: