Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just for Fun and a Half...

Do you like to create cards?  Feel like a fun sketch challenge with a great prize? 

You definitely want to go on over and check out this new card sketch challenge blog called Card and a Half.  The current card sketch:
Imaginisce is sponsoring their current sketch with an awesome prize and a few of us Design Team gals worked the sketch for fun.  Want to see a pic of the yummy prize?  he he...
I used some of my Imaginisce Enchanted and Garden Party collections on this along with some kraft cardstock.
A little detail image for you:
You can see that I also used my i-rock tool and gems here too.  Love those!!!  The templates make it so easy to add that perfect elegant touch.

I hope you take a moment to stop on over to their blog and say hello, be sure to let them know I sent you over!  I try to be a good neighbor that way!!!  Thank you for stopping on over today.

Hope your weekend is fabulous!
~ Rhonda

No comments: