Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day Inspiration!

Happy Wednesday to you!

The Imaginisce gals had a fun assignment, combine Echo Park, Spellbinders and Imaginisce products to create a card for Father's Day!  You all know how I just love a challenge don't you?!!

Here's what I created:

 I used Echo Park's Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe paper for my dark brown and blue base papers.  The Red sentiment block is my Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight.  I used the smallest die to create my tab for the top of the card.

I have to admit to you, I wasn't initially certain what my sentiment was going to be for this card.  My father is a huge coffee drinker so I knew I wanted to use the thermos and coffee mug sticker stacker from Imaginisce's Happy Camper line.  The inspiration quote comes from a DCWV rub-on set that I found at Hobby Lobby.  I really loved this quote and it was just the perfect place for it right here.

Ingredients:
Echo Park Papers:  Dots & Stripes "Candy Shoppe"
Imaginsce:  "Happy Camper"
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight
Martha Stewart Mini Tag Punch
Seam Binding Crinkle Ribbon
Martha Stewart Baker's Twine
i-Top
i-Top 22mm Punch and 1 Brad
i-Rock
i-Rock Red Glam Rocks
Kraft Cardstock:  The Paper Company
Ranger Distress Ink:  Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood, Fired Brick
Other:  "Dad" rub-on

Thank you so much for stopping on over today!  Be sure to stop on by the Imaginisce blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from all the other Designers!!! 

Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

p.s.  I challenge you if you need to mail off a card, to do it tomorrow at the latest!!!  : )

No comments: