Saturday, June 18, 2011

Club Q Re-Do: Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day weekend to you all! 

Hopefully you've got some fun things planned to help honor the special Dad's in your life!  I was so inspired by the strong and bright colors in the new Savvy Davvy line that are in the June Club Q kit, I knew I wanted to create a Father's Day card with it!

It's time for a Club Q Re-Do!   Here is the card that I created:
Techniques Used:
- This paper is so pretty I didn't layer it like I usually do for my cards. The pattern is beautiful all on its own!
- I used my Spellbinders dies to create my window and frame for the itty bitty vellum quote.
- Created a paper pleated ribbon and tore the folds to expose the red color on the opposite side.
- I used foam dots to elevate my sentiment frame.

Non-Kit Items Used:

- Seam Binding Crinkle Ribbon
- Black Hemp
- Powder Puff Chalking Inks; Tahiti, Marischino Cherry
- Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
- Ranger Crackle Accents
- I-Top and 1, 28mm brad by Imaginisce
- Dimension foam dots, Stampin Up
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Fourteen

Be sure to check out our Itty Bitty Quotes, they are so fun and work wonderfully for cards! 

For other fabulous inspiration be sure you pop on over to the Quick Quotes Blog and see what the other Design Team gals have been creating also!!!

Here are some of the projects with instructions that are part of the June Club Q Page Kits:

Our Project Kit (Aren't those mini's amazing!!!):
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a moment with me!  Have a super scrappity weekend!!!

To all of the amazing Dad's out there, you seriously can't measure how very important you are to your families and children.  We honor and celebrate you!  Successful fatherhood isn't based on measurements of perfection, it's about those fun memories and moments of laughter, smiles and hugs!  Let loose, have fun and enjoy your day!!!

~ Rhonda

No comments: