Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ScrapFit Workout #21 Reveal!

Are you ready for the next workout over at ScrapFit?  This workout is all about Exercise Machines!  Use a machine, any type of machine, Sewing, Cricut, Sizzix, Cuttlebug, you name it!  Now I want to see what you will do!!!

'This Boy is Fun, Wild & Free' layout was created using a Pagemaps sketch by Becky Fleck:
Can you tell which machine(s) I used on this project? 

I used my sewing machine and Crop-o-dile big bite.  I also used some circle punches to provide the relief areas on the photos.  Initially I had flowers in the circular spots, but I decided to switch it up a bit.  Next, I  used my favorite Basic Grey Rub-On tool for the rub-ons.  I just love that thing!  I'd like to say a special thank you to the fine folks over at My Mind's Eye for the yummy papers on this, 'Laundry Line' and the fun rub-on's, etc.  I won that line from one of their challenges and the papers and embellishments are just fabulous!

Oh and trust me, with this little guy in our lives, we don't have much of a need for any exercise machines... he is a total moving machine himself!
Thank you so much for stopping on by and have a super scrappity happy day!!!

3 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Rhonda what an awesome sketch, LO and I just love the pictures!! He is adorable!!

Liz said...

I love those pics what a sweet baby love the colors in the paper Love the stictching and the clock to cute love the cut

Laurajean said...

OMG, what a cutie pie you have Rhonda...LOVE the sketch and what you did with it for this ScrapFit Workout...You are always rockin' the layouts girl :)