Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cardabilities Reveal!

I can not believe it is already June 1st!  We are in full swing for summer and it is so very exciting!!  What are you looking forward to this summer?  I can't wait for the 4th of July and for my older son to see some fireworks, I just know he will love them!

Here is the super fabulous sketch that we were given to work with by Cardabilities:
Here's what I did using more of the February Featured kit from Life Preserver's with Basic Grey's Sugar Rush line.  That kit has been so much fun!  I guess I am slightly inspired by the 4th of July coming up because I just realized that my project has a little Red, White and Blue in it!

I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do for the center of this sketch, but later I decided to try and fussy cut that ribbon printed paper and see if I could do something with it.  I thought it made the perfect little heart balloon string!  I hope you like it too!  Of course I had to dig out my diamond stickles to bling up the heart a bit, and then I added a few Zva Creative pearls as my finishing touch.

Thanks so much for stopping on by!  Have yourself a fabulously scrap-happy day!!!

***Please do NOT forget to scroll on down one more for the ScrapFit reveal too!

1 comment:

Laurajean said...

Your card is gorgeous Rhonda...just beautiful :)