Tuesday, December 8, 2015

DCWV December Stack-a-holic Card Inspiration

Tuesday greetings to you! I hope it isn't only me who thinks December is just flying by.

I have a holiday card to share with you today based on the December Stack-a-holic card sketch for December over on the DCWV blog. I used the Happy Day Stack for this creation as well as the card base. I was inspired to go a bit non-traditional in color scheme.


This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Scrappity Dappity Doo!. 
I do receive financial compensation and products from DCWV to develop certain blog posts, 
but all of the ideas and opinions noted are my own.


This shows the foiled kraft card base and details a bit better...



Here's the card sketch for December:

If you feel more like creating a page, this sketch is fabulous too!:

Please be sure to join in on the fun, we love to see your creativity and what you make with your DCWV products! Check it out here.

DCWV Products:
(I could not find the exact card base, but here are some others that would be beautiful as well)
Die Cuts With A View A2 Gold Foil Accents Box Of Cards And Envelopes

Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit, have a super scrappity day!