Sunday, August 30, 2015

Altered Art featuring the Provence Collection

Sunday greetings to you! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend whatever you are up to.  

I took some time to craft and have a project to share with you featuring the all new Provence collection by BoBunny. I've been inspired by the wall collages I keep seeing on Pinterest of various initials and have a plan to create one in our home. First, I need to collect or make a variety of initials.

Altered Wall Decor featuring Provence Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Here I used the Provence pattern papers, Brads, and Chipboard, along with the Stickable Stencils and some Glitter Paste and Pearlescents. A few BoBunny dies and Silver Foil Transfers were also used.

Altered Wall Decor featuring Provence Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I started with an initial that I bought at my local craft store, Michael's. It was base coated with some light blue acrylic paint. Once I chose the French Quarter paper for my base, the initial was traced and trimmed to fit. To attach, I used Mod Podge, then sanded the edges and inked them after. 

For a more shabby chic look, you could leave the sanded edges.

Altered Wall Decor featuring Provence Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Final added touches were to brush some Pearlescents in Butterscotch and Coral onto the flowers. A bit of Wasabi Glitter Paste was touched lightly on a few of the leaves for accent. 

This project was so much fun, I'm sure I will be making a few others and featuring them here as well, so stay tuned!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Breathtaking, Chic, French Quarter, Pantry and Provence / Provence
Buttons: Provence
Brads: Provence
Chipboard: Provence
Dies: Elegant Border, Flourish
Glitter Paste: Silver and Wasabi
Pearlescents: Butterscotch and Coral
Foil Transfers: Filagree Silver
Glimmer Spray: Sugar
Stickable Stencils: Whimsy
Jewels: DoubleDot Blue Hues

Be sure to ask for the Provence collection from your local retailer today. It's truly such a beautiful collection with so many beautiful possibilities!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today, have a super scrappity day!


No comments: