Monday, August 31, 2015

So Fun with DCWV!

Happy Monday to you! I have a project to share with you today featuring the "Marquee Stack" from Die Cuts with a View.

"So Fun..  Expo" (12 x 12 Page)

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Scrappity Dappity Doo!. I do receive financial compensation and products from DCWV to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions noted are my own.

I recently attended the Scrapbook Expo in Saint Paul, MN. It's a fun event and for that day, I was able to meet up with some friends and goof around a bit which was a nice relaxing break. Sometimes we forget to capture the everyday and a bit about ourselves, so that is what this page is all about.


The Marquee Stack was a perfect match to my photo and the page. The title work here is done from the stack. I used some of my dies to create the tag, torn paper, banner and flourish. The "Expo" title was cut from the pattern paper in the stack.


There are such pretty glitter accents in this stack, you can see it on the tickets that I cut out by hand and on the flourish die cut too. To contrast this, I layered some vellum into the design, then added a few sequins, gems and arrows.

This project is also inspired by our August Stack-a-holic Challenge. This challenge ends today, so if you hurry, you can still play along! I turned the sketch and switched it up a bit. Here is the sketch:



DCWV Products Used:
The Marquee Stack

Other Products:
Vellum
Vellum Envelope by JoAnn Crafts
Glue Dots
Square Foam Dimensional Adhesive
Dies by Cheery Lynn Designs, MFT and Memory Box
Sequins and Gems

No comments: