Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bo Bunny July Inspiration

Greetings to you! I have a BoBunny altered project to share with you today. I recently picked up this paper book box at my local Hobby Lobby. Actually my son picked it out and I said it was just perfect for a project I wanted to create.


The book was first covered in a cream acrylic paint, then I set out to cover it with some of my favorite patterned papers in the Juliet collection using Mod Podge. The transition seam was disguised with some kraft patterned washi tape.


Once I had the outside of the book covered, I then used the Soulmate paper to cover the sides of paper for the book. A bit of stamping using the Distressed Textures gave it an authentic paper appearance.


The last steps were to add Glitter Paste in sugar using the Brocade script stickable stencil. I also used the cross patterned Border on the spine and allowed to dry. Once dry, I added a bit of stamping, the Gold Foil Transfer, Noteworthy sentiment and layered chipboard floral element. Flourishes were cut to layer using the Flourish Dies. The pink flower was cut using dies from my personal collection.

This box is perfect for storing special photos or memorabilia in and I love the vintage romantic feel that Juliet added to it.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Amore, Nostalgia, Prose, Soulmate and Verona / Juliet 
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard / Juliet
Noteworthy: Juliet
Brads: Juliet
Buttons: Juliet
Dies: Flourish Dies
Glitter Paste: Sugar and Blush
Stickable Stencils: Borders and Brocade 
Transfers: Filagree Gold Foil 
Kraft Patterned Washi Tape
Stamps: Stained Textures and Distressed Textures
Jewels: Dot Blue Hues and Mocha

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Be sure to ask your local store about the Juliet collection by BoBunny today!

No comments: