Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Quick Quotes July Club Q

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's my day to host the blog and share my project at the Quick Quotes blog today.

My project features pieces from the July Club Q along with a few items from my personal crafting treasures.


I started my page with a few layers, then stenciled the title at an angle using Glossy White Embossing Paste which was heat set to provide the texture. The texture is so much fun!


The July Club Q Kit contains these adorable summer die cut shapes, the sun, the umbrella and the Palm Tree in white card stock.  I added Lemonade PowderPuff Chalk Ink and a touch of Orange Slice on the Sun. The Umbrella was colored with Blue Lagoon.  I added a bit of Stickles to my Palm Tree and to the edge of the umbrella also.


The kit also contains the orange button and the orange ribbon, the perfect finishing touches!

Quick Quotes Products Used:
July Club Q
Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Blue Lagoon, Orange Slice, Baja Blue

Other Products:
Flair by Recollections
White Glossy Embossing Paste by Dreamweaver
Rectangle Horizon Boutique die by Cheery Lynn Designs
Tab die by MFT
White and Orange Cardstock
Stickles by Ranger
Enamel Dots by Prima and Doodlebug
Tim Holtz Sunshine Mask
Washi Tape by BoBunny
Sewing Machine and Thread

Thanks so much for stopping on over to the blog today for a visit!  Have a super scrappity day!

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

This page is just too fun! I love the textured title, cute embellishments and the touch of bling. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Juliz Design Post said...

Love your bright summery page and fab layout on this page Rhonda. Looked like you had a lot of fun with it.
Julie x