Wednesday, April 30, 2014

These Are The Days with Quick Quotes

Hi crafty friends, it's my day to share a project over at Quick Quotes today!

I've got a cheerful little card to share with you featuring the Calypso and Serendipity collections. I think the colors in the Calypso collection are so bright and happy, it just reminds me of springtime.

"but these are the days we dream…"

I did a bit of fussy cutting on a floral pattern from the Calypso 400 paper for my "sunlight".


The chipboard sentiment was attached with adhesive foam dots for texture.  You can see that I stamped a bit on my background with splatter stamps and some Mango Mai Tai and Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalk Inks.

Quick Quotes Products:
Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts
Calypso 200
Calypso 300
Calypso 400
Serendipity 100
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Blue Jeans, Mango Mai Tai, Blue Lagoon

Other Products:
Coffee Ring and Splatter Stamps by BoBunny
Studio Calico Acrylic Arrow
Gold Geotags by AC
Enamel Dots by MME and Basic Grey
Seam Binding Ribbon
Tiny Flourish Dies by Cheery Lynn Designs
Arch, Flag and Scalloped Border Dies by My Favorite Things
Other: Washi Tape

Thanks so much for stopping on over to the blog today! Have a fabulous Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

ALINE said...

This card is pretty!