Saturday, March 1, 2014

You and Me with Pretty Little Studio

Happy Saturday to you!  I have a Pretty Little Studio project to share with you today. It's a little more on the clean and simple side but I really had a blast putting this page together!


My page today features the Nature Walk collection and a few little die cuts. Some extra touches of sequins add a bit of sparkle and some simple piercing gives a bit of movement to the page.

The vintage die cut "Soda Shoppe" from the Neapolitan collection felt like such a perfect fit on here, I couldn't resist it!


The circle elements here echo the first day of school and the bit of growing up and pulling away that occurs in these moments. I cut them with my Silhouette Cameo. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't get a bit weepy putting this page together.

Sadly, today is one of my last posts for Pretty Little Studio.  I've so enjoyed working with these beautiful vintage inspired elements and fresh fun papers! A big heartfelt thank you goes out to Melissa for inviting me to be a part of her fantastic Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping on by the blog today! Have a super scrappity day and weekend!

No comments: