Friday, February 28, 2014

All About Me with BoBunny

Happy Friday to you!  I'm super excited to be up on the BoBunny blog today to share a project.

I don't know about you, but I sometimes struggle with gift ideas for baby showers. It's easy to pick out the cute wearable items and necessities but I really like to give a personal gift if I can as well.

The Baby Bump collection has wonderful versatility in that some of the paper is geared perfectly for a watch me grow mini album.

"All About Me"

This is created for my cousin who recently had a beautiful little baby girl. I can't wait to see them in March to give this to her! 


I cut the numbered pages using our Double Dot Cardstock and used my Silhouette Cameo.


Our new Washi Tape was a super fun addition! I left a bit of open space to add photos or journaling.


Tags are included for every monthly pocket.


A bit of Noteworthy and some fussy cutting.


Most every element was attached with openings at the top for tags, etc.

















I hope you enjoyed my Mini!  As part of the gift, I will be cutting several more tags and extra elements to include for her to add her own extra touches.

I like that this album is a nice size for simple instagram or everyday phone photos and isn't so fussy that you are required to add every single detail.  It's a nice place to keep some fun photos and little notes about the baby as they grow.

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Baby Bump, Baby Bump Bun In The Oven, Bundle, Gift of Love, Great Expectations, Miracle, Special Delivery, Sweet Dreams, Precious, Watch Me Grow / Baby Bump
Cardstock: Charcoal Double Dot, Flamingo Double Dot, 
Noteworthy: Baby Bump
Washi Tape: Baby Bump
Cardstock Stickers: Misc Me Baby Bump
Buttons: Baby Bump
Jewels: Baby Bump

Other Supplies:
Heart Pocket Die, Award Die - Memory Box Dies
Tab, Oval Doily, Tag and Jumbo Fishtail Stax Dies - MFT
Silhouette Cameo 
Stub Corner Punch - We R Memory Keepers
String
Coral, Coal Miner and Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalk Inks - Quick Quotes
Vagabond
Seam Binding Ribbon

Thanks for stopping on over today and if you're still reading this - for hanging in there through a pretty photo heavy post.  : )

No comments: