Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mixing it Up with BoBunny!

Happy Tuesday to you!

Today over on the BoBunny Blog we are showcasing a few different ideas of how to mix and match various BoBunny collections. This was really a fun assignment as all of BoBunny's collections work splendidly together!

"Cupcake Love"

For my page, I used some Double Dot cardstock and pattern papers from The Avenues, Woodland Winter and Zip-A-Dee Doodle collections. The fun photos are from a cupcake date that I took our oldest on and as you can see, he more than enjoyed his special treat!


The chipboard arrows are from Woodland Winter, the alpha and love stickers are Zip-A-Dee Doodle.


The chipboard clouds are from Zip-A-Dee Doodle, the bird from The Avenues.  I used quite a bit of Noteworthy items and stickers here. The large Woodland Winter bracket sticker on the left is tucked under some Noteworthy and fussy cut Zip-A-Dee Doodle Collage paper.

I used a glassine bag to hold my ticket from Woodland Winter and also cut one of my little clouds from it.  You'll notice a flag layer of vellum under my flags to the right of the photo strip. I just love how all of the BoBunny collections coordinate so beautifully!!!

BoBunny Supplies:
  • Patterned Paper: The Avenues, Courtyard, Song Bird / The Avenues; Ornate, Frosty Morning / Woodland Winter; Meow, Collage / Zip-A-Dee Doodle
  • Stickers: Combo Sticker / Zip Dee Doodle; Combo Sticker / Woodland Winter
  • Cardstock: Dark Denim Dot, Aquamarine / Double Dot
  • Chipboard: 12 x 12 / Zip-A-Dee Doodle; 12 x 12 / The Avenues; 12 x 12 / Woodland Winter
  • Noteworthy: Woodland Winter, The Avenues
  • Buttons: Woodland Winter
  • Jewels: Zip-A-Dee Doodle
Other Supplies:
  • Tiny Fanciful Flourish - Cheery Lynn Designs
  • Ankara Lace Border - Cheery Lynn Designs
Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Be sure to pop on by the BoBunny Blog to see what the other Designers have created, you don't want to miss it!!!

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute page! I love the mix of supplies. I could use a cupcake date myself! Thanks for sharing! :)