Saturday, January 11, 2014

Playful with Pretty Little Studio

Happy Saturday to you!  I've got a fun new Pretty Little Studio project to share with you today!
 
Do you like the latest Chalkboard trend?  I sure do and thought it would be fun to create a page using black cardstock for my background. I smudged a bit of white chalk ink underneath to give it a bit of chalkboard personality.
 
 
The papers here are from the "Birthday Cake" collection. The colors are so vivid and charming, and I love how they pop in contrast from the background.
 

I used a circular die cut from my Silhouette, then added the papers behind it as I went.  A little extra sequins, enamel dots and piercing made the page come together. 
 
Be sure to stop on over to the Pretty Little Studio store to see what's new!
 
Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity weekend!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

This is ADORABLE! ♥

Jan Garber said...

LOVE this page! Happy New Year to the whole family!