Monday, January 13, 2014

Bridal Inspiration with Cheery Lynn Designs!

Happy Monday to you!

It's my day to host the blog over at Cheery Lynn Designs today. I was very inspired by last week's Winter White challenge and it served as my color inspiration point for this card.

Have you seen the stunning new releases High Heel and the Pretty Pretty Bows?  I thought they would make beautiful music together. I've added the Butterflies Among the Vines Mesh Border and Fancy Corner Cuts #4 here too.

"I Do"

A touch of satin finish white card stock is used for the bow and the layer under the high heel.


One more view that shows the contrast in the white papers…

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Please join us this week for our all new "Snowflakes" challenge!  You could win a $20 gift certificate to go shopping in the Cheery Lynn Designs store. We always are so inspired by what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!

No comments: