Monday, December 23, 2013

Let's Talk with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday to you!  It's my day to share a project over at Cheery Lynn Designs today.

I was inspired by this week's new challenge theme, "Anything Goes" for my project. I really love the dripping butterfly die and built my card around this die. I find it to have so many uses, particularly for any kind of project that conveys emotion.


To mix things up a bit, I selected a 5" square card base in kraft. The Princesses Garden Window Frame was used and the layer behind it you can see the Dutch Scallop Square Frame peeking out.


I've listed my dies below for you in the layered order they appear on my card. I love how they all layered together to create such a pretty space for my Dripping Butterfly. I did add some Waterfall Stickles to my butterfly and some goosebumps bling as well.

I cut my Sophie's Heart Mini doily in half and attached behind the Scalloped Coved Rectangle.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Other Products:
Woodland Winter by BoBunny
Kraft Cardstock by Bazzill
White Cardstock by Stampin Up

We hope you have a little time this week to join us for our new challenge "Anything Goes"! Such a fun way to play along using a Cheery Lynn Designs die and have a chance at a $20 gift certificate!!!

I do want to take a moment to wish each of you a very Happy Holiday to you and yours!!!

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda! Love all the beautiful layered die cuts especially that fancy butterfly! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year!