Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Decor with Pretty Little Studio

Happy Sunday! I have a festive little home decor project featuring Pretty Little Studio products today! Can you believe Christmas is in only 3 days?!!!

I have a fun little project that I made for my kids. They are so excited about the upcoming festivities of Christmas that I thought it would be cute to make a door hanger to decorate their bedrooms a bit.


I base coated the wooden door hanger with cream paint, then I traced my shape onto my papers (Peace On Earth and Woodland Christmas) and cut them out. Once cut them out, I then covered the hanger using the papers and Mod Podge. I added my Woodland Tree Journaling Card as a backdrop with a bit of decorative die cut card stock and the sweet Dasher die cut on top.


A little red enamel dot converts Dasher into Rudolph, just for the moment. : ) I tied a bit of natural coordinating trim to finish the project.  The red card stock trim is cut with a Cheery Lynn Designs Deco Border die.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! Have a super scrappity Sunday!!!  

No comments: