Saturday, November 23, 2013

Counting Down to Christmas with BoBunny

Happy Saturday crafty peeps!  I'm super excited to be up on the BoBunny blog today to share with you my little Christmas Countdown album featuring the Misc Me - Elf Magic products!

The Album Cover:

Our two boys are four and six and I want to be sure to capture all of the happenings during the holidays. I love the idea of their participation as we count down to Christmas with our album too. We have an Elf on the Shelf that comes to visit us and this collection was just perfect for this year's "Christmas Countdown" book!

I had fun decorating my Misc. Me Binder with Chipboard, Combo Stickers, Trinkets and Jewels. The Chipboard Christmas Tree I coated with some Goosebumps, then cut apart a Jewel Flourish to simulate the lights.  A few sprinkled Jewels represent the ornaments.  I added Noteworthy elements and some Misc. Me stickers to date the album.


I created a contrast layer for the inside cover to mix the color scheme up a bit. The calendar insert is so cute, I added just a few Noteworthy banners and stapled them.  The reverse of this page worked wonderfully for the staples to become a part of its design. 

The design of my book is simple.  Using Page Protectors, Journal Contents and then include the Notepaper with each of the dates stamped as my foundation. I just used a simple date stamp that I found at my local Office Supply store.


The snowman was fussy cut from the Elf Magic Characters patterned paper.



If you have some fans of the Elf in your house, you really need to pick up this collection! It is just wonderful and whimsical for creating a Countdown Book or even just to document the fun things that the Elf has done during the season.  Using the Misc Me products you can easily create the foundation for your own book in an evening or two.

BoBunny Supplies:
Misc Me Binder: Elf Magic
Misc Me Journal Contents: Elf Magic
Misc Me Journal Dividers: Elf Magic
Misc Me Note Paper: Elf Magic
Page Protectors: 6x8 in, 4x6 in, 3x4/4x6 in
Patterned Paper: Elf Magic, Chevron, Characters, Mischief / Elf Magic
Noteworthy: Elf Magic
Chipboard: 12 x 12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard / Elf Magic
Brads: Elf Magic
Jewels: Elf Magic
Jewel Flourishes: Glaze
Stickers: Elf Magic Misc Me Sticker, Elf Magic Dimensional Stickers

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have a super scrappity weekend!

No comments: