Monday, November 25, 2013

Non-Traditional Holiday Card with Cheery Lynn Designs!

Happy Monday crafty friends!  It's my day to share a project on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog and I'm very excited to show you what I've been working on!

My project is an oval shaped card featuring our Oval Silver Stackers, Oval Stackers and layered with the Oval Horizon Boutique Stacker Frames.  To further accent the shape, I cut one of the Sentiment Frame #2 dies, then cut it in half to accent my top and bottom of the card.

"Holiday Wishes"

The birdcage die was such a pretty fit to this shaped card that I just had to use it!  You see the same Sentiment Frame a second time on the card, only cut from a few papers for interest.



I used mini silver bells for a few of my floral centers on the miniature roses. The coral flower was inked with white chalk ink to soften the color a bit.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Other products used:
Pincushion pattern paper by BoBunny
Sentiment stamp by BoBunny
DoubleDot card stock by BoBunny
Kraft card stock by WorldWin Papers
Coconut White PowderPuff Chalk Ink by Quick Quotes
Mini Silver Bells by Darice
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Foam Squares by 3L
Other:  Seam Binding Ribbon, Silver Brad

I was inspired by this week's challenge to create a holiday card using a non traditional color scheme and I hope you are too. The details are available here. A $20 shopping spree to the Cheery Lynn Designs store is going to be awarded to some lucky participant!!!

Thanks so much for stopping over to visit me today here on my blog, have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Rhonda this is stunning! I love all the shapes and elements.