Monday, August 19, 2013

Place In Time - August Calendar

Happy Monday crafty peeps!

It's my day to host the blog over at ScrapTownLady today. I have the Graphic 45 "Place In Time" collection's August calendar to share with you. The French Country collection was also mixed in as well.

That's the beauty of Graphic 45, the colors and collections blend nicely together and you can really use them interchangeably.

"August 2013"

I've used a variety of pretty dies to create the August calendar:
I thought it would be fun to re-use a tag from their packaging on here too.

The Trellis, Hummingbird and Sunflower are Cheery Lynn Designs:

When I think of the dog days of summer, they are also the last chance to get out and enjoy the nice weather.  I loved the sentiment strip "In the Good Old Summertime...", so I used it as part of my anchor on the bottom of the page.  Don't you just love how the Fiona's Magic Mirror by Cheery Lynn Designs perfectly mats to the mini calendar?  

If you're wondering how I get the numbers on the calendar, I created a Microsoft Word template and do it there, then I tape my calendar on top of it, and print right on the mini calendar.  I do make sure to line it up perfectly by looking through a window with the calendar layered on top. 

If you would like a copy of it, I am happy to share it with you.  You can customize the colors to coordinate nicely with your calendar too.
 
ScrapTownLady Ingredients:
Ornate Metal Keys by Graphic 45
Basque Red - Hug Snug Binding Ribbon
Ivy Strip by Cheery Lynn Designs
Grass Border by Cheery Lynn Designs
Fiona's Magic Frame by Cheery Lynn Designs
Sunflower by Cheery Lynn Designs
Hummingbird by Cheery Lynn Designs
Burlap Border by Cheery Lynn Designs
Trellis by Cheery Lynn Designs
French Pastry Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs
Stacker Flower 1 by Cheery Lynn Designs
Ambergris Tiny Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs
Dutch Scallop Square by Cheery Lynn Designs
BluePrints 2 by My Favorite Things
Fresh Foliage by Memory Box
Red and LaCreme Pearls by Want2Scrap
Glossy Accents by Ranger

Other: Packaging from Graphic 45 Metal Butterflies (Tag), White and Green Card Stock, Hole Punch, Deco Corner Punch, String, Thread, Sewing Machine and Vagabond Die Cutting Machine.

If you love dies as much as I do, you really MUST stop on over to the ScrapTownLady Store! She has an incredible selection and you will be blown away by all of the wonderful pretty things!!!
 
I am entering this project into the Cheery Lynn Designs "Doilies" challenge for this week.
 
Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  Have super scrappity week!!!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Okay, so WHERE do I start? OH MY GOODNESS Rhonda! I am SO in love with these monthly calendars! What a gorgeous creation, my friend! When I grow up, I want to be as talented as you are! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful!!!! Just incredible

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
Gini